When you share information with us, we can make those services even better. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. When you sign in, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, and product data.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
- We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers).Log information
- When you use our services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your account.
- Location information
- When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Bluelux with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers
- Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
- Cookies and similar technologies
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content.
We may use the name you provideacross all of the services we offer that require an Account.
We process personal information on servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, who may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
The jurisdiction for discovery, processing or judgment of any judicial, administrative or extrajudicial action shall be the forum of the district of Belo Horizonte, in Minas Gerais, Brazil, the opposite party renouncing to any other, however privileged it may be.